- This event has passed.
FUN’d FEST: South Philly Punks with Lunch Benefitting the Philly Trans March
UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. STAY TUNED FOR A RESCHEDULED DATE SOON!
SUNDAY, AUGUST 20TH
NO COVER // FREE FUN
DONATING $1 FROM EVERY DRAFT BEER SALE
South Philly Punks with Lunch is a DIY non-religious not-for-profit street outreach group sharing food, harm reduction supplies and education, clothing, toiletries, and other essentials in South Philadelphia to anyone in need. Established in February 2020, they operate twice-weekly distributions at the Northeast corner of Broad and Snyder, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1:30-3:30. They will be accepting the following items at this event, or you can donate during any of our outreach sessions:
* tents, tarps, and sleeping bags
* boots and durable sneakers in adult sizes
* pop-top canned goods like soups and ravioli
* bottled juices, canned sodas, and other sealed beverages generally made inaccessible by the sugar tax
* portable snacks like granola bars and bags of chips
* backpacks, duffel bags, and luggage (can be used or even slightly damaged)
* reusable shopping bags and large quantities of single-use shopping bags
* socks and underpants must be new in packaging and adult sizes only
* travel-sized toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, etc)
* gift cards where the above supplies can be purchased
* cash to purchase whatever items cannot be sourced for free
Follow South Philly Punks with Lunch on Instagram.
What’s Up at TMoms:
• Craft Sundays at TMoms? BACK. Googly eyes? BACK. Coloring pages? BACK? Your creative spirit? BACK. Come thru every Sunday for FREE arts & crafts upstairs and downstairs at Tattooed Mom! Sundays, All Day Long.
• Enjoy our happy hour! All drafts are just $4 every day from 4-6pm!
• Tattooed Mom will also be serving tasty eats and ice cold drinks all evening.
• Upstairs dining, bar access, and event entry is 21+ w/ valid ID.