Events List Navigation
While we can’t wait to hang with all of you again, Tattooed Mom will not be hosting any events until the end of February 2021 at the absolute earliest.
Looking to support local artists, creatives, & venues? Check out this list of wonderful folks who’ve created incredible events at Mom’s in the past, who could certainly use your love & support!
Want to engage in other forms of activism that can directly impact your community? Advocate for the passing of the RESTAURANTS Act & contact Congress via the Independent Restaurant Coalition. Spread the word on the SAVE OUR STAGES Act & contact Congress via NIVA’s #SaveOurStages initiative.
LOCAL ARTISTS & CREATIVES
- Atomic Comics — South Street comic shop
- The COLOR Collective — A melting pot of Philadelphia vendors, artists, and performers
- Corey Danks — Artist, designer, and the brains behind the “Most Known Unknown” group art show series!
- Cycles Journal — A lunar & menstrual tracking illustrated guide
- Jerks Productions — Local creatives, event producers, & horror fans
- Kyle Confehr — Artist, designer, & the heart behind the “Art Heals” group art show series!
- LowLevel — Hand printed & custom designs, inspired by punk, soul, and rock & roll
- Night Owl Designs — Pop culture paradise, featuring earrings, light switch covers, holiday ornaments, & MORE!
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens — Local gem, historical marker, & an immersive mixed media art environment. Closed until 2021, but virtual / visit from home options are available!
- Retrograde Productions — Digital drag & queer content, from the event producer & performer behind the “SLAYHER” drag series!
- Sippin’ and Stitchin’ — Embroidery artist & instructor, from the mind behind the “Sippin’ and Stitchin’” workshop series!
- South Street Art Mart — Hundreds of local artists & handmade items, all under one wacky, pop culture-obsessed, artist-owned roof!
- V Marks the Shop — A one-stop-shop vegan convenience store
- National Independent Venue Association’s (NIVA) #SaveOurStages — Take action by contacting Congress, donating to NIVA, and spreading the word about #SaveOurStages
- Helium Comedy Club Philadelphia — Support the Philly location of Helium Comedy Club by purchasing tickets to virtual comedy shows & other virtual events
- Johnny Brenda’s — Support this Fishtown bar, restuarant, & venue by purchasing merch or gift cards
- Kimmel Center — Support this non-profit performing arts organization & Philadelphia cultural staple via direct donations
- PhilaMOCA — Support the resurrection of this local Philly venue by donating to their GoFundMe
- Mann Center for the Performing Arts — Support outdoor music & arts education in our community via direct donations
- Ortlieb’s — Support live music by buying tacos from this Northern Liberties independent venue, restaurant, & bar
- Philadelphia Folksong Society — Support Philadelphia’s folk music scene by making a direct donation
- Philly Improv Theater — Support local improv by purchasing gift cards, buying tickets to virtual shows, attending virtual classes, or via direct donation
- The Tusk / Woolly Mammoth — Support this upstairs South Street punk club by patronizing the attached bar & restaurant, Woolly Mammoth
- World Cafe Live — Support independent venues & free music education via direct donation