Events List Navigation
We can’t wait to hang with all of you again, but out of an abundance of caution Tattooed Mom will not be hosting any inside events until winter 2021 at the absolute earliest.
Looking to support local artists & creatives? Check out this list of wonderful folks who’ve created incredible events at Mom’s in the past! Show them some love & support!
LOCAL ARTISTS & CREATIVES
- Atomic Comics — South Street comic shop
- The COLOR Collective — A melting pot of Philadelphia vendors, artists, and performers
- Corey Danks — Artist, designer, and the brains behind the “Most Known Unknown” group art show series!
- Cycles Journal — A lunar & menstrual tracking illustrated guide
- Jerks Productions — Local creatives, event producers, & horror fans
- Kyle Confehr — Artist, designer, & the heart behind the “Art Heals” group art show series!
- LowLevel — Hand printed & custom designs, inspired by punk, soul, and rock & roll
- Night Owl Designs — Pop culture paradise, featuring earrings, light switch covers, holiday ornaments, & MORE!
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens — Local gem, historical marker, & an immersive mixed media art environment. Closed until 2021, but virtual / visit from home options are available!
- Retrograde Productions — Digital drag & queer content, from the event producer & performer behind the “SLAYHER” drag series!
- Sippin’ and Stitchin’ — Embroidery artist & instructor, from the mind behind the “Sippin’ and Stitchin’” workshop series!
- South Street Art Mart — Hundreds of local artists & handmade items, all under one wacky, pop culture-obsessed, artist-owned roof!
- V Marks the Shop — A one-stop-shop vegan convenience store