- This event has passed.
Queer Life Drawing
Join us for an afternoon of lifting up queer bodies with an opportunity to draw with a live model and build community. We will do a structured schedule with gesture drawings in the beginning and moving into longer poses as time goes on. This is not a queer only event but it is a queer space and we do seek to highlight queer trans poc and fat bodies! Our ticket price is to cover paying our model for their time! Bring your favorite mediums and surfaces to work on and we’ll see you there!!
SUNDAY, APRIL 23RD
NO COVER // FREE FUN
SUGGESTED TICKET PRICE $5
CURATED BY @bighaircamellights.
What’s Up at TMoms:
• It’s Philly Vegan Restaurant Week! Tutu Mary’s has some very special menu items for us, changing all week long! Come back multiple times so you can eat the whole menu!
• Craft Sundays at TMoms? BACK. Googly eyes? BACK. Coloring pages? BACK? Your creative spirit? BACK. Come thru every Sunday for FREE arts & crafts upstairs and downstairs at Tattooed Mom! Sundays, All Day Long.
• Enjoy our new happy hour! All drafts are just $4 every day from 4-6pm!
• Tattooed Mom will also be serving tasty eats and ice cold drinks all evening.
• Upstairs dining, bar access, and event entry is 21+ w/ valid ID.